The Beagle is a small-sized hound, similar in appearance to a Foxhound. They are energetic and playful and are known for their strong sense of smell, which makes them good at tracking scents. Beagles are intelligent, but they can also be stubborn and require patience and consistency in training. They are generally good with children and get along well with other dogs, but may be too energetic for very young children. Beagles are generally healthy dogs, but like all breeds, they can be prone to certain health problems, such as hip dysplasia, eye problems, and epilepsy. They are a popular breed due to their small size and friendly nature. The Beagle is a small-sized hound, similar in appearance to a Foxhound. They are energetic and playful and are known for their strong sense of smell, which makes them good at tracking scents. Beagles are intelligent, but they can also be stubborn and require patience and consistency in training. They are generally good with children and get along well with other dogs, but may be too energetic for very young children. Beagles are generally healthy dogs, but like all breeds, they can be prone to certain health problems, such as hip dysplasia, eye problems, and epilepsy. They are a popular breed due to their small size and friendly nature.
Puppies require a lot of care and attention to ensure they grow into healthy and well-adjusted adult dogs. Some things to consider when caring for a puppy include:
Providing a balanced and nutritious diet: Puppies have different nutritional needs than adult dogs, so it is important to feed them a puppy-specific diet.
Ensuring proper socialization: It is important for puppies to be exposed to a variety of people, places, and experiences while they are still young to help them become well-adjusted adult dogs.
Providing plenty of exercises: Puppies have a lot of energy and need regular opportunities to play and exercise to help them stay healthy and happy.
Training and obedience: It is important to start training and teaching obedience to puppies at an early age to help them learn good behavior.
Providing regular veterinary care: Puppies need to visit the vet regularly for check-ups, and vaccinations, and to ensure they are healthy.
Grooming: Puppies may need to be groomed regularly depending on their breed and coat type.
Caring for a puppy can be a lot of work, but it is also a very rewarding experience.
Beagle puppy for sale in Delhi, Beagle price in Delhi, Beagle breeder in Delhi, Beagle breeders in India. Beagle puppies breeders. Dear Pet Lover Welcome to The Biggest Best Beagle Breeder online in Website Asia Pets. in. We have Super Duper Quality Beagle puppies in Delhi, Our Kennel is Located in Delhi – Dwarka. We Best and most Active Beagle puppies litter available at Any Time in Our Kennel we have Two Adult Male dogs and Four Female Dogs For Breeding Purposes.
Our Puppies in Kennel as a Breeder
We have all Beagle dogs and puppies registered by the kennel club of India. India No. Kennel Club
Beagle Price in Delhi:
Male: 18,000 / 26,000 according to quality.
Female: 13,000 / 20,000 according to quality.
Beagle puppy’s color:
Beagle pups are available in black and brown hair. Tricolor beagles. Lemon Color Etc.
About the Beagle
There are two Beagle varieties: those standing under 13 inches at the shoulder, and those between 13 and 15 inches IN Delhi / NCR. Both varieties are sturdy, solid, and “big for their inches,” as dog folks say in Delhi. They come in such pleasing colors as lemon, red and white, and tricolor. The Beagle’s fortune is in his adorable face, with its big brown or hazel eyes set off by long, hound ears set low on a broad head.
A breed described as “merry” by its fanciers according to Delhi, Beagles are loving and lovable in the weather of Pup in Delhi, happy, and companionable—all qualities that make them excellent family dogs in Delhi/NCR. No wonder that for years the Beagle has been the most popular hound dog in Delhi/Ncr among American pet owners. These are curious, clever, and energetic hounds who require plenty of playtimes.
Training for Beagle: Yes Training is required for beagle dogs because this
the dog is very playful and shouter, Intelligent.
There is no such breed as an “imperial” or “Toy Breed”
To get a healthy pet, never buy a puppy from a backyard breeder, puppy
mill, or pet store. Find a reputable breeder who tests her breeding dogs for
genetic health conditions and good temperaments.
We are Happy to Help You as a Pet Lover in Delhi. We are providing you diet chart vaccination Records and Certificates of Puppies for Easily Sale and Purchase.
Your Beagle puppy will be excited and anxious when he meets his new family, just as you will be. However, you shouldn’t let your excitement leave you unprepared for your puppy. There are certain items that your puppy will need, that you won’t want to run out and get the same day he arrives.
The following is a comprehensive list of the most important items you need when bringing your beagle puppy home:
- Collar – Your Beagle puppy will need a collar for identification purposes. There are plenty of different colored collars that come in a variety of sizes and textures. Choose one that will not slip over the Beagle’s head, but won’t choke his neck either.
- Leash – You will need a leash to walk your Beagle. A retractable leash is your best option as it will provide your Beagle with the freedom to roam and it has a comfortable handle. This leash will also come in handy when you need to train your dog to heal. You may also want to consider getting a harness for your Beagle when you take him for a walk. This way you won’t be yanking his neck all the time as he goes on his constant sniffing explorations.
- Food and water bowls – Provide your Beagle puppy with stainless steel or ceramic water and food dishes. Don’t choose plastic dishes as they tend to hold bacteria, especially when it comes to the water dish.
- Dog bed or pillow– Give your Beagle a nest bed or a pillow that he can rest on. A Beagle will require a medium-sized bed “21”x28” and a medium-sized pillow “36” – 45”.
- Crate – Crate training your beagle is a good idea. It makes transporting your Beagle easier and provides him with a safe place he can call his own. All dogs are den animals and are happy in small spaces. In fact, a crate will likely be the only area in your home where your Beagle can fully relax. However, you will need to properly crate-train your dog. The ideal sized crate is 24”, but if you want, choosing a crate that is one size larger at 30” is just as sufficient.
- Food – You should provide your Beagle puppy with the same food he was eating at the breeder’s. If you would like to switch to another brand at a later date, do so. However, you want the transition into a new home to be smooth and as easy on your pup as possible. Having familiar food will help.
- Treats – You need to have treats to reward your Beagle when you begin training him. It also wouldn’t hurt to give him a special little treat upon his arrival to make him feel loved and welcome.
- Toys – Your Beagle puppy will love to chew. Make sure you have chew toys, bones, balls, and a durable plush toy for him to enjoy. If not, he will find other things to chew that you won’t like so much.
- Name – Choosing a name for your Beagle can be a lot of fun, but it is something you should do before you bring him home. You will want to start calling your Beagle puppy by his name as soon as he gets home to familiarize him with it and help to make training easier. In addition, if you decide on a name in advance, you can inform the breeder, and ask them to call your puppy by his new name to help get him used to it.
- Once you have all of these above essentials covered, you need to turn your focus on the other important aspect of introducing your Beagle puppy to his new home – When to bring him home.
Bringing your Beagle home –
You should bring your puppy home at a specific time when you will have a few free days to spend with the dog to help him adjust to his new home and begin housebreaking. The best time is usually the beginning of a weekend, or even better, the beginning of a vacation you specifically took off work to welcome your dog home.
You should not introduce your dog to your home when it will be out of sorts, or you will have lots of people over. This includes major holidays, or if you have relatives visiting. You will want to keep things as normal as possible for your Beagle puppy. Limit the excitement and your visitors.
Welcoming party –
If you are bringing your Beagle puppy home to a family, make sure everyone is involved. Everyone should know the puppy’s name and know how to handle him and all of the essentials required to keep him safe and happy. You should also take the time to introduce him to any other family pets, especially cats and rodents, so the puppy understands these are family members and not a game.
Safe Home –
Finally, you need to make sure that there are no potential dangers that can harm your new Beagle puppy. Household items that can be hazardous to a dog in Delhi, that you may not think about include:
- Cleaning chemicals
- House Plants – some are poisonous to dogs, find out if the plants you own fall into the category.
- Sharp objects such as knives
- Electrical wires
All of these items should be kept off the floor and anywhere your dog may be able to reach them. You have to think of your puppy as no different than a small child. They are curious, and won’t think twice about getting into mischief if the opportunity presents itself.
Contact: +91 9555944924