TYPE: Dog Treat
QUANTITY: 110 grams
BREED: Small Breed Dogs.
DESCRIPTION: Pedigree DentaStix is a complete dog treat for small breed dogs for maintaining fine oral health. The perfect combination of great tasting real meat and a soft chewy texture make this a special feed to share every day. The treat consists of Zinc sulphate and sodium tripolyphosphate for preventing dental problems like tartar and plaque buildup in pooch. Pedigree Dentastix Dog chew treat can also be given as snacks to dogs. Essential vitamins and minerals in Dentastix maintains overall well being in dogs. Built from natural ingredients, the yummy dog treats leaves no stains. Pedigree products are produced under the highest factory standards and are subjected to stringent quality checks.
BENEFITS OF PEDIGREE DENTASTIX ORAL CARE
- Unique X shape of the treat mechanically reduces plaque buildup
- Reduces Tartar by 80%
- Helps in removing scales from teeth.
- Removes Bad breath.
- Fitting dog chew treat for all small breed dogs.
INGREDIENTS:Meat and Meat by-products (derived from Poultry and Pork), Starch, Humectant, Cereal, Cereal protein, Vegetable gum, minerals, Sodium tri-polyphosphate, Cellulose Fibre, Flavours, Zinc Sulphate, Vegetable oil and Preservatives.
Protein min (24%), Fat min (1%), Fiber max (5%), Moisture max (20%)
- This pack is to be used for dogs with Average Adult Weight over 25kg
- Recommended daily 1 stick a day
- Use within 14 days of opening
- Not suitable for puppies under 4 months
- Clean fresh water should always be available for your dog
- When you buy Pedigree dog food, make sure it is properly sealed
- On opening the pack, store Pedigree dog food in an air-tight container, in a cool and dry place, away from sunlight