Farmina Vet Life Ultrahypo Dry Cat Food
- 1st all-natural veterinary therapeutic diet for cats
- The quality of the ingredients used ensures a highly digestible diet.
- Hydrolysis reduces the molecular weight and size of proteins, decreasing allergenic potential.
- EPA and DHA reduce skin inflammatory reactions and its occurrence and protect the intestinal mucosa.
- Refined rice starch excludes the occurrence of allergic reactions to vegetal proteins.
- As prebiotics they promote the proper development of the intestinal flora ameliorating nutrients absorption.
- Contains only natural antioxidants, thus allowing a natural preservation of the product
- Low Glycemic index food, which modulate perfectly the postprandial glycemic response
- Packed in protective atmosphere to avoid fats oxidation and preserve freshness of the product
- Without GMO (Genetically Modified Organisms)
- Developed in collaboration with the chair of Nutrition & Animal Feeding at the University “Federico II” of Naples
- Cruelty free scientific research
- Made in Italy
- Hydrolyzed fish as an ingredient for giving cats a hypoallergenic effect.
- Refined starch and a limited carbohydrate content for preventing allergies triggered by the proteins of vegetable origin.
- EPA and DHA promotes skin and coat health.
- Omega 3 and Omega 6 fatty acids for preventing inflammation in the skin and to boost cognitive function.
- Natural fibres for maintaining an ideal weight and a higher nutrient absorption.
- Alimentary allergies
- Recurrent diarrhea
- Idiopathic dermatitis
Veterinary diets are formulated with precise formulations to address specific medical issues and for this reason veterinary authorization is required to ensure your pet’s health is monitored whilst they are on the diet.