Farmina Vet Life Cardiac Dry Dog Food
- 1st all-natural veterinary therapeutic diet for dogs
- It regulates the myocardial contraction strength
- Taurin regulate the contractility of the myocardium, the carnitine enhanced the tolerance to physic exercise
- The soluble and insoluble dietary fibers help to reduce the levels of circulating cholesterol and triglycerides
- These are fatty acids with anti-inflammatory and protective action of the intestinal mucosa
- Natural antioxidants reduce the oxidative stress.
- Contains only natural antioxidants, thus allowing a natural preservation of the product
- Low Glycemic index food, which modulate perfectly the postprandial glycemic response
- Packed in protective atmosphere to avoid fats oxidation and preserve freshness of the product
- Without GMO (Genetically Modified Organisms)
- Developed in collaboration with the chair of Nutrition & Animal Feeding at the University “Federico II” of Naples
- Cruelty free scientific research
- Made in Italy
Recommended For : Chronic Heart Failure
Veterinary diets are formulated with precise formulations to address specific medical issues and for this reason veterinary authorization is required to ensure your pet’s health is monitored whilst they are on the diet.