Cane Corso Puppies Price India, Cane Corso puppy for sale in India. We Have Best and Top Quality Puppies India, Delhi,
We came across the Cane Corso breeder in 2010 and have never looked back since we eventually purchased our Two male in 2016 from India.
Initially we had no intention to become Best breeder in India, we had looked into various large muscular breeds and were drawn to the intelligence and confidence the best Corso could provide.
We are not a large kennel and never intend to be we are the first KCI registered Kennel in the India and promote Hip, Elbow, Heart and Patella testing we have used both our corso at veterinarians based in the India. We also use embark dna and genetic testing.
We follows the regulations as set by the Kennel Club of India.
Our Cane corso are more than pets they are part of our family.
All our corso are imported some have docked and cropped ears please do not be offended and obviously all our litters will come intact.
Our first Cane Corso was Rocco and due to us having children we was keen to ensure he was obedience trained. We have used over the years 3 different dog trainers Shaun our first trainer a highly respected person in the dog community, our second trainer an experienced military police dog trainer with 24 years experience in the Army and many years in the public sector dog training.
We are the first and only Kennel in the India
We also show at KCI our corso that enjoy going into the ring we value the importance of the KCI standard, sadly there has been an increase in unhealthy corso which are over the breed standard. We are also involved in the Cane Corso Appreciation Society INDIA and hope to gain recognition for the Cane Corso in the India.
The Cane Corso is classed as a Working Breed height 23.5 to 27.5 inches at the shoulder, Weight: 88 to 120 pounds. The life span is 10 to 11 years.
This Italian mastiff was bred to hunt wild boar and today acts as a guard dog. Fiercely devoted to his family, he doesn’t care for strangers they are more athletic and agile than other mastiffs and in our opinion and extremely intelligent.
BARBER CANE CORSO ARE PROUD TO BE ABLE TO OFFER
- Ensure that all breeding stock is Kennel Club registered
- Our litters come with full KCI registration from the Kennel Club as the INDIA Kennel Club do not recognise the Cane Corso unfortunately. Our Kennel is the only Kennel based in the United Kingdom which is recognised by the FCI.
- Hand over the dog’s registration certificate at time of sale if available, or forward it to the new owner as soon as possible. Explain any endorsements that might pertain and obtain written and signed confirmation from the new owner, at or before the date on which the dog is physically transferred, that the new owner is aware of the endorsement(s), regardless of whether or not the endorsed registration certificate is available
- Follow Kennel Club policy regarding minimum age (over 1 years) and number/frequency of litters (1 per year)
- Permanently identify breeding stock by microchip,
- Make use of health screening schemes, relevant to their breed, on all breeding stock. These schemes include hip dysplasia, elbow dysplasia and inherited eye conditions under the BVA and Penn Hip. All our Corso x rays are taken by approved BVA veterinarians based in UK. The x rays are then sent off for analysis.
- Socialise the puppies and provide written advice, in the Puppy Sales Wallet, on continuation of socialisation, exercise and future training
- Provide written advice, in the scheme Puppy Sales Wallet, on feeding and worming programmes
- Provide a written record, in the Puppy Sales Wallet, on the immunisation measures taken
- Provide reasonable post-sales telephone advice
- Draw up a contract of sale for each puppy and provide a copy in the Puppy Sales Wallet