Royal Canin Giant Puppy – 4 Kg
If you have a giant breed pup i.e. if you are the proud parent of a Black Russian Terrier, Borzoi, Tibetan Mastiff, BullMastiff, Dogue de Bordeaux, Great Dane, Great Swiss Mountain Dog, Great Pyrenees, Irish Wolfhound, Kuvasz, Mastiff, Neopolitan Mastiff, Newfoundland, St. Bernard or a Scottish Deerhound,you will require food that meets the nutritional needs of this large breed dog. Giant puppies are highly exuberant in nature and require food that will not only provide them with the energy to keep up with their playful activities but also will help them grow into healthy adult dogs. Royal Canin Giant Puppy has been specially formulated to provide balanced nutrition and energy and to meet the nutritional needs of the growing giant breed puppies. The food is present in the form of kibble that is packed with natural ingredients that support and promote the growth of a strong muscoskeletal structure and a healthy digestive system. The nutritional content also helps in develop strong cognitive functions that make the pups sharp. Micro nutritients present in the kibble also promote soft shiny fur and a good skin. The food also builds a strong immune system. Chewing of kibble is also helpful in maintaining a good periodontal health. This is a complete food and does not require any additives.
- Ideal food for Giant breed puppies up to 18 months of age
- Contains a balanced nutritional content to support musculoskeletal growth and cognitive development
- Kibble form keeps away periodontal problems
- Helps maintain soft skin and shiny fur
- Helps build immunity and a healthy digestive system
- Quantity – 4 kgs
- Breed – Giant Breed
- Breed Life Cycle – Puppy
- Food Type – Non-vegetarian
- Ingredients – dehydrated poultry protein, rice, vegetable protein isolate*, maize, animal fats, hydrolysed animal proteins, beet pulp, minerals, soya oil, yeasts, fish oil, fructooligosaccharides, psyllium husks and seeds, hydrolysed yeast (source of manno-oligosaccharides), hydrolysed crustaceans (source of glucosamine), marigold extract (source of lutein), hydrolysed cartilage (source of chondroitin). ADDITIVES (per kg): Nutritional additives: Vitamin A: 17100 IU, Vitamin D3: 1100 IU, E1(Iron):48 mg, E2 (Iodine): 4.8 mg, E4(Copper): 8 mg, E5 (Manganese): 63 mg, E6 (Zinc):189 mg, E8 (Selenium): 0.08 mg -Preservatives – Antioxidants. ANALYTICAL CONSTITUENTS: Protein: 34% – Fat content: 14% – Crude ash: 7.2% – Crude fibres: 1.3% – Per kg: Calcium: 10 g – Phosphorus: 8.5 g – Fructo-oligosaccharides: 3.4 g – Manno-oligo-saccharides: 0.5 g. *L.I.P.: protein selected for its very high assimilation.
- Store in a cool dry place